5 Reasons to travel to the Jungle in Independence Day of Peru
The Jungle is a wonderful place to travel at any time of the year, so I give you 5 reasons to consider in holidays and go to enjoy this beautiful region.
The beauty of the Peruvian jungle is certainly evident, so if you plan to take a vacation for the national holiday, a good option is to visit the various tourist destinations in the jungle of our country.
- In the month of July the weather in our forests is still hot, but with no torrential rains, so that you can navigate the rivers, camping and adventure sports without worrying about the rain.
- Now go to the forest is much easier, you can do it by air or by land, through fully paved roads, you have destinations such as "The Alto Mayo", which are well connected, the cities of Rioja and Moyobamba have much to offer, from headwaters of rivers, caves, waterfalls, beautiful tourist breaks up. You can also visit the central jungle of Peru and more crowded destinations such as Iquitos, Pucallpa and Puerto Maldonado.
- The forest dwellers are friendly and hospitable, so it is a good opportunity to make friends, or practice experiential tourism learning their customs.
- If you want fun also you can find in the jungle, in cities like Tarapoto and Iquitos, which have a hectic life with big clubs that have nothing to envy of the coast.
- If you want quiet and isolate yourself from the bustle of the city, you have hundreds of choices from luxury resorts to appropriate places for activities like camping in our tourist recreation.
You know, in these national holidays, visit the Peruvian jungle, especially the valley of the Alto Mayo, the cities of Rioja and Moyobamba.