15 Reasons why you should know the Alto Mayo Valley
You mentioned fifteen reasons why you need to know the Alto Mayo and enjoy an unforgettable trip to the jungle of San Martin
Playa Yacumama - Río Negro
Bosque de Protección Alto Mayo - Puente Serrano Yacu
Navegando en Tingana - Moyobamba
Reasons why you should visit the Alto Mayo:
- You will enjoy the warmth and hospitality of its people, no doubt you'll notice the difference when visiting cities such as Rioja.
- You know the natural beauty of a unique region, located in high jungle, but with many features lowland.
- You will taste the delicious dishes of the region, as Carachama Timbuchi of the Inchicapi, the Tacacho with jerky and sausage, Wasp Juane Rioja, etc.
- You can swim in the clear waters of the Rising of Tio Yacu, revitalizing your body and activate your blood circulation.
- Conoceras amphibians Romero River forests, or forests also aguajales and renacales Tingana, wonderful places prodrás observe animals in their natural habitat, monkeys, achuñis, snakes, etc.
- You will taste exquisite drinks typical marinated in rum, if you take an RC or LL you rejoice, you and your partner.
- You know like Diamond Caverns or Cascayunga with an undetermined depth.
- You will cross the forest you high protection Mayo, habitat of animals in danger of extinction like the cock of the rock and tailed woolly monkey yellow.
- You will cross the Rio Mayo Rio Black in engine or boat, take a dip in the refreshing water and eat an exquisite juane on its shores.
- You can visit the hot springs of San Mateo in Moyobamba, whose waters have healing properties, these wells are at different temperatures, for everyone.
- You will see the most beautiful orchids and bromeliads in nurseries of Moyobamba, even you can buy some of them.
- You can find several waterfalls that are found in the region.
- If you come in February, you enjoy the color and joy of Carnival Rioja.
- You can go trekking through the Morro de Calzada or playing sports adventure.
- You can enjoy sport fishing in Yacumama, or any of the rivers of the Alto Mayo.
These are just a few reasons why you should encourage you to visit the beautiful Alto Mayo Valley, if you have questions do not hesitate to use our contact form and we will respond gladly.